We Have Moved! Please visit us at www.SpoiledButNotRotten.net!

Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory Review & Giveaway

>> Monday, November 22, 2010

Giveaway is Closed.

Today is Day 8 of Eight Days of Giveaways! Some giveaway items were donated by companies and others originated from group buying sites such as Eversave, Plum District, ect. You have all been awesome to me during my first year of blogging and I want to pass my appreciation on to you during this holiday season.

Our eighth giveaway is Hasbro's Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory Playset! Recommended for ages 3 and up, kids will have fun working on their very own pretend toy and candy factory! This fun factory even features a moving conveyor belt that cranks out lots of pretend toys and food!

We received our Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory and immediately upon opening, my kids wanted to play with it. My kids love Play-Doh and I could tell just from the front of the box that they were going to have fun with this set! The set comes with the Mega Fun Factory playset which features a moving conveyor belt, 2 stamper wheels - one dedicated to toys, the other to candies, a playmat, and 6 cans of Play-Doh! You will need to put in  2 "C" batteries to get the conveyor belt moving.



Although it is recommended for ages 3 and up, my 2 year old was able to play with this set without a problem. To get started, you simply push the Play-Doh down onto the conveyer belt. Once it is on the conveyor belt, now the kids can choose to make either toys (like Mr. Potato Head, My Little Pony, and Tonka Trucks) or candy (like peppermints, candy corn, and jelly beans). Once the toy or candy creations are made, the children can cut them into the desired length. I found that both the stampers and the cutters easily moved up and down and both my 2 and 4 year old used them without a problem. They also enjoyed placing their new creations on the playmat which features a toy side and candy side.


As with any Play-Doh set, I highly recommend getting all the Play-Doh out of the set before storing.  Much to my satisfaction, this one was very easy to clean.  I also loved that the Play-Doh was easily stored in the set itself, making storage a breeze!

My kids absolutely loved this set and now your children can too! Amazon currently is selling the Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory for $19.00 with free shipping for Amazon Prime members.

Thanks to Hasbro, one lucky SbNR will get their very own Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory Playset!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Hasbro and come back and leave a comment with which other Play-Doh set you would like to own.  ***It is very important that you include your email address in your comments so that I can contact you if you win!***






For Additional Entries:
*** Please leave a separate comment for each entry and don't forget to include your email address!***
The Legal Stuff: The Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory for my review and giveaway was donated by the wonderful people over at Hasbro and Litzky Public Relations. This giveaway is open to US residents only with a non-P.O. Box shipping address. Giveaway will end at 11:59pm EST on November, 30, 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced on this blog and through email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to email and provide shipping information or a new winner will be selected. 

81 comments:

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Like the PLAY-DOH Super Craft Caddy.
sbeshiri@msn.com

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Facebook fan.
sbeshiri@msn.com

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Email subscriber.
sbeshiri@msn.com

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I like the PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET SHAPE & SPIN ELMO Playset. julruff@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

PLAY-A-THON Fundraising Kit for Ages 3-5.
benz1171(at)hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Email subscriber.
benz1171(at)hotmail dot com

Unknown November 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

I like the winter character set, they would make great gifts and look like fun...

Shirley November 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

My daughter would love the spaghetti factory play set. :)

slarosa72 at gmail dot com

Shirley November 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

I like you on FB.

Shirley November 22, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I follow you on Twitter. :)

Ronda W.,  November 23, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

I like the Spaghetti Factory playset!

tapchik22@hotmail.com

Ronda W.,  November 23, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

I also like you on FB!

tapchik22@hotmail.com

Bobbi B.,  November 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

My daughter wants the play-doh cake makin station! This giveaway would be fun to have and for her and i to play with!

bobbers119@yahoo.com

Bobbi B.,  November 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

I also like Spoiled...but not rotten on facebook!

bobbers119@yahoo.com

Bobbi B.,  November 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

I also subscribe to your daily update emails!

bobbers119@yahoo.com

BananasAreGross November 23, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

they have a play-doh activity mat! I want it! ( i'd probably play with it more than my daughter..haha. what a fun thing for families. )

smycarter@gmail.com

Grandma Bonnie November 23, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

I like the PLAY-DOH: PLAY-DOH CREATIONS - CREATIONS CADDY Playset
bonniesbabyboutique at ymail dot com

Unknown November 24, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

I would like the ice cream set :)

Unknown November 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

I follow u on twitter

Unknown November 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

I follow u on facebook

Unknown November 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

I subscribe to your daily email

Brooke C November 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

I like the PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET Fun Shapes Bucket
italiaangel80@gmail.com

Brooke C November 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

I like you on facebook
(brooke comperchio)
italiaangel80@gmail.com

Brooke C November 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

I follow you on twitter
@italiaangel80
italiaangel80@gmail.com

Brooke C November 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

I subscribe via email
italiaangel80@gmail.com

Libby,  November 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

I also like the Magic Swirl Ice Cream Set.

libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com

Libby,  November 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

I am a fan on Facebook.

libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com

Libby,  November 28, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

I follow on twitter; @madlibs75

libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com

Angie November 28, 2010 at 2:31 AM  

I like the PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET SHAPE & SPIN ELMO Playset

angukena at hotmail dot com

Angie November 28, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

i follow you on twitter
angukena
angukena at hotmail dot com

Jessica November 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

I think the Play Doh Coco Nutty Monkey Playset is super cute. Thanks for the giveaway!
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica November 28, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

I like Spoiled..But Not Rotten on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica November 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

I subscribe to Spoiled..But Not Rotten via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Joy November 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Super cute. I think my son would adore the Octopus set best.

JMom3 November 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

i THINK THAT MY KIDS WOULD LOVE THE SHAPE AND SHIN ELMO SET!

Jessica cobb November 28, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

my daughter would love the elmo one!

cobb.ja@gmail.com

Jessica cobb November 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

I like you on FB!

cobb.ja at gmail dot com

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

I like the PlayDoh Fun Factory Spin and Store. I think many of these sets take the creativity and imagination out of using the PlayDoh. This one is just a tool to help kids make shapes that are hard to do on their own. And, at $7.99, it's well-worth it!

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

I like you on Facebook

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

I follow you on Twitter - @amccrenshaw

ohmiss14(at)yahoo.com

ACMommy3 November 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I also like the Backyard BBQ playdo set and the Octopus Playset! creedamy[at] yahoo[dot]com

Chimene November 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Would love the Burger Builder! chimene@just-for-jack.com

Chimene November 28, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Follow on facebook as just for jack chimene@just-for-jack.com

Chimene November 28, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

follow on twitter as Just for Jack chimene@just-for-jack.com

liah November 28, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

My kids would love the PLAY-DOH BACKYARDIGANS Playset.

liah0907@gmail.com

liah November 28, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Liked Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook

liah0907@gmail.com

eclairre November 28, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

i'd like the play-doh backyardigans set.
eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

Anonymous,  November 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

The Play-doh Coco-nutty monkey set looks great for my toddler!Thanks!

Maggie
mwkmwkmwk@hotmail.com

Stacie Frost November 29, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

My little guy would LOVE the Play Doh Mega Factory Playset. He loves Play Doh! Thanks for entering me!
Stacie

staciefrost22@hotmail.com

Stacie Frost November 29, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

I like you on Facebook! Thanks for entering me!! :o)
Stacie

staciefrost22@hotmail.com

Stacie Frost November 29, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I follow you on Twitter. Thank you!

Stacie

staciefrost22@hotmail.com

Stacie Frost November 29, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

I subscribe. Thanks for entering me in this GREAT giveaway!!!

Stacie

staciefrost22@hotmail.com

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

I would love the FURREAL FRIENDS GOGO MY WALKIN’ PUP for my daughter
showmemama at ymail dot com

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

"Like" Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter @showmemama

Show Me Mama November 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Subscribe to Spoiled...but Not Rotten's daily email updates.

Laura's Leaner Life November 29, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

I would like the Spaghetti Factory. Thanks for the chance!

Laura's Leaner Life November 29, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Following on twitter (@llsleanerlife)

tyson2468 November 29, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

The Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe Playset looks like a lot of fun. Would love to have that. Fun giveaway - thank you for the chance to win! :)
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 November 29, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Following @SpoiledKidDeals via twitter @HeidiHMc
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

Shannon D M November 29, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

I know my daughter would love the PLAY-DOH POPPIN' MOVIE SNACKS Playset shanniesok22@gmail.com

Shannon D M November 29, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon D M November 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Following spoiled on Twitter shanniesok22@gmail.com

Shannon D M November 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

following spoiled on fb shanniesok22@gmail.com

Shannon D M November 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Got all signed up for your emails shanniesok22@gmail.com

Rebecca W November 30, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

I like the spaghetti factory play set
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Rebecca W November 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I like Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Facebook @rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Kerrie November 30, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Another playset that I would like to get my boys is the PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET SHAPE & SPIN ELMO Playset!!
kerriekg@yahoo.com

Kerrie November 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

I Follow Spoiled...but Not Rotten on Twitter @36momma
kerriekg@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

I liked you on facebook!

aputman00@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

I subscribed to your emails.

aputman00@yahoo.com

Shannon,  November 30, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Cake Making station

I subscribe to your emails

smithkayshannon@yahoo.com

Kaylyn November 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

The cake making.
jklittlester@gmail.com

Kaylyn November 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Like on FB
jklittlester@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

facebook fan
imlovinit22@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

twitter fan
imlovinit22@yahoo.com

Amy O November 30, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Shape and Spin Elmo
amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

Amy O November 30, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

I like you on facebook
amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

The Sorensens November 30, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

My son wants the ice cream maker.

rayanne@cccomm.net

The Sorensens November 30, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

I like you on facebook.

rayanne@cccomm.net

The Sorensens November 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

I'm an email subscriber.

rayanne@cccomm.net

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009. Modified by Spoiled...but Not Rotten

Back to TOP