Things Will Be Quite For a Couple Days
>> Friday, December 3, 2010
I just wanted to let you all know that, aside from a few scheduled posts, things may be a little quite the next few days on the blog as I am having gallbladder surgery today. I know that this is the holiday shopping season and I promise to be back as soon as I am able to post deals for you all!
It appears that Amazon continues to be one of the front-runners for having some of the best toy deals. They appear to be watching their competitors and are quickly matching prices. Their Cyber Week Deals continue and the discounts have been amazing! If you haven't already done so, I urge you to sign up for Amazon Mom. You will get FREE Prime Shipping for 3 months, plus additional diaper discounts and special offers.
If you find a good deal, feel free to post it on Spoiled...but Not Rotten's Facebook fan page. More than likely, someone else is looking for a deal on the same thing and would love to hear about it!
2 comments:
Good luck with your surgery! : )
Good luck today. Take your time and recover, you deserve it! The deals will wait :-) thanks for all you do to keep us informed and on top of the sales!
Post a Comment