Barbie Fashion Fairytale Palace has Dropped Lower to $59.99
>> Saturday, December 4, 2010
Originally priced at $114.99, Amazon has the Barbie Fashion Fairytale Palace
for $59.99 - that's 48% off (and cheaper than last week's mention). This is inspired by the Barbie movie, Barbie a Fashion Fairytale. Barbie and friends can arrive in style on the pink carpet VIP drawbridge entrance. Palace includes VIP drawbridge, movable dance floor, elevator, vanity area, and transforming bed to wardrobe.
If you read reviews like I do, you will notice that it has one review and that person gave it 1 star. However, I don't know how accurate it is seeing that this toy came out in this year and she is saying that she bought it a couple years ago.
If you read reviews like I do, you will notice that it has one review and that person gave it 1 star. However, I don't know how accurate it is seeing that this toy came out in this year and she is saying that she bought it a couple years ago.

0 comments:
Post a Comment