One Kings Lane: Tourance Baby Blankets & Melissa & Doug Toys
>> Saturday, December 4, 2010
Daily deal site One Kings Lane has a Tourance baby blanket sale going on. These blankets are extremely soft and would be perfect as a shower gift or a Christmas for a new baby. These sold out quickly last time they had them, so if you are interested, I wouldn't wait.
They also have a Melissa & Doug toy sale going on with items such as Band-in-a-Box, Monster Bowling, Cooking Sets and more.
As a reminder, many of you may still have the $15 credit they were offering when they first launched. I don't believe it is being offered at this time, but if you still have it to use, you can score some free items!
They also have a Melissa & Doug toy sale going on with items such as Band-in-a-Box, Monster Bowling, Cooking Sets and more.
As a reminder, many of you may still have the $15 credit they were offering when they first launched. I don't believe it is being offered at this time, but if you still have it to use, you can score some free items!

1 comments:
Thanks for posting this! I just got the Melissa and Doug farm animal sounds puzzle for $1.95!!
Post a Comment